DragonEliteCo

Login/Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonEliteCo

Login/Register

DragonEliteCo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonEliteCo Official Forum

4 posters

GM Application

noobtoob
    noobtoob

Recieved Thanks/RepPoints : 1

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post by noobtoob Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:56 am

Hi My Name Is Matthew (noobtoob, The~Nice~One). I Would Like To Be A GM Because I Do Have Experience With Helping People. I'm Not Rude, Nor Will I Ignore Anyone. So Far This Has Been The Best Server I've Ever Joined. I Have Some Experience With Servers (not coding). If I Have Enough CP'S I Will Randomly Give 100-200kk CP's To A New Player. I'm Also Thinking Of NEVER Leaving This Server Under Any Circumstances. I Do Not Hack And Will NOT Hack EVER. Thus The Reason I Would Like To Be A GM. Thank You. And Good Luck To All New Joining Persons! XD

Last edited by noobtoob on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing Colour, Spell Check)
    NuckingFuts

Recieved Thanks/RepPoints : 3

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post by NuckingFuts Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Usually in an application, you should try to spell words correctly, won't look very well if you don't. I suggest you make a new one and spell words correctly, such as circumstances (which you spelled sircumstansis or something along those lines).
    Adina
    Adina

Recieved Thanks/RepPoints : 5

Post by Adina Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 am

NuckingFuts wrote:Usually in an application, you should try to spell words correctly, won't look very well if you don't. I suggest you make a new one and spell words correctly, such as circumstances (which you spelled sircumstansis or something along those lines).

Dun be mean, not everyone has english as a main language. At least (s)he tried Smile And for the amount of egys that play the game (and we actually try hard to understand what most of them say), is more than enough

Hator Surprised

/my 2 cents
    nikkixd
    nikkixd

Recieved Thanks/RepPoints : 15

Post by nikkixd Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Adina wrote:
    NuckingFuts wrote:Usually in an application, you should try to spell words correctly, won't look very well if you don't. I suggest you make a new one and spell words correctly, such as circumstances (which you spelled sircumstansis or something along those lines).

Dun be mean, not everyone has english as a main language. At least (s)he tried Smile And for the amount of egys that play the game (and we actually try hard to understand what most of them say), is more than enough

Hator Surprised

/my 2 cents

lol, spelling and grammers doesn't really matter, and it doesnt prove anything, putting effort to wat u type is all that matters. adina is correct, theres are some egys that play this server and they cant perfect english. Also NuckingFuts i dont think you got any right to talk about other people's application if they look well or not since your application is basically a bs and his application is still better then urs, so please dont judge others application, you suppose to only reply if you wanna support them or give them ideas wat to add.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:48 pm