DragonEliteCo

Login/Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DragonEliteCo

Login/Register

DragonEliteCo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonEliteCo Official Forum

2 posters

Nikkixd's GM Helper application

nikkixd
    nikkixd

Recieved Thanks/RepPoints : 15

Nikkixd's GM Helper application Empty Nikkixd's GM Helper application

Post by nikkixd Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi, my name is Nikki, I'm a respectable person and I wanna become a GM's Helper(not GM) because I enjoy helping others like answering their questions giving them good advice. But since I'm not really known so instead of signing up for a GM position, I wanna sign up to be a GM helper which is like helping the GM out with his/her stuff. So then players don't need to bother the GMS always and they can ask me for help so Gms won't have too much stress. I also sometimes help out players in chatbox when the mods are busy and players in game if they needed help. I'm also active and friendly. My experience as a staff is like average, I have been a staff in a few servers and I enjoy helping the people who are needed. Also the reason why i choose to be a GM's Helper is because it's the lowest rank of the staffs, and I wanna work my way up. (GM's Helper > Chat Mod > Forum Mod > PH > GM) If I manage to be a Gm's Helper, I don't need any power over anybody because it's just part of my duty to help people with their questions and struggles. I don't really mind being a staff without any power, because helping people doesn't require any power except for good advices and answers that can answer to people's question.
    Matty
    Matty

Recieved Thanks/RepPoints : 0

Nikkixd's GM Helper application Empty Re: Nikkixd's GM Helper application

Post by Matty Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 am

Great application i suppose.
    I think the position your referring to is SH (Server Helper)

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:45 pm